shape
carat
color
clarity

Episode of whos wedding is it anyway? OMfreakin!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
I am watching an episode of Whos wedding is it anyway at this very moment. There is a Grooms mom on the episode that not only refused to NOT wear a bright deep deep red strapless dress with an actual train on it,(which she had bustled for the reception) carry a small bouquet with the same flowers and feathers in it as the bridesmaids and bridal party....and thats not all folks...she actually said on camera that she is going to be like a bride herself at her sons wedding Ish Ish Ish. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW..she is making a spectacle of herself by what she calls "working the room"

The bride looked awesome. Her dress is gorgeous and in the end both she and her new hubby managed to NOT let it bother them or ruin their day. There was high tension about the dress and they tried to get her to get it in another color. Her comment was. I could show up in a bikini :0

It was interesting to say the least.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, will she be a great mother in law!!!!

poor bride. This is a vision of things to come with someone who is clearly very ego involved. Yike.

MAchick

Rough_Rock
I saw this too - but does anyone else agree that the wedding planner handled the situation horribly?

Getting the women together so the problem was obvious was a good idea, but then she should have grabbed the mom and took her aside and said something like "I''m really worried about this being a potential problem because of the black and white colors in the wedding - I''m sure you didn''t realize, etc" PRIVATELY. Even take some pics to show the problem.

Confronting her in front of all the other women (all friends and relatives of the bride) just made the mom defensive.

I think she said it all when she said "I don''t want to be their therapist, I just want to plan a party" Maybe she should think about simply being a party planner and stay away from weddings - they almost always have family drama in my experience.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
I definitely agree she could have handled it with the grooms mother alot better. She really should have just laid it on the line for her and been blunt. I think the bride and all the other ladies at the "try on " would have joined in better as well if she would have just been blunt....She did good by suggesting another color though.

However, I think the grooms mother would have worn it no matter what anyone said...she was just very inappropriate in many ways.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results