shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Pictures!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
It was WINDY when we took our pictures, so we don't have as many that I am head over heels with. We really wanted to use one with the planes for our save the dates, and it looks like we may need to reconsider.. That or I need to get over myself and say that even if it's not the most flattering picture of me ever, it's still cute!

Anywho, on with the pictures!

ouengagements.jpg

ouengagements2.jpg

ouengagementsdip.jpg

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
There is positively nothing unflattering about the first picture you posted! In all seriousness, everyone has one chin ( :lol: ), your legs look fantastic, you look like a skinnie minnie and that outfit is positively adorable! Seriously, where do you shop? I'm jealous!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I love them all!!!

It was really windy during our pics too but to be totally honest, I would have never ever known by looking at your pics---they came out great.

I like the 3rd plane picture the most! Too cute!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
OMG.....I LOVE them all, you cant even tell there was a bit of wind at all. I really love the ones with the planes and the one of you two on the statue...

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Great pictures! And you look gorgeous - there's not a single unflattering photo in the bunch. I know we tend to be our own worst critics, but seriously, you look great. You can't tell it was windy either. I'm hoping the weather cooperates for ours tomorrow!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Oh OU! You look positively adorable in every.last.picture. :appl: I don't think you have ANYTHING to worry about with ANY of those shots. I love ALL of them and you and your FI make SUCH an adorable couple!

(But if we're picking faves...all three plane shots, the first one of the second group, and the second one of the last group!)

wwmd8118

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh, I LOVE these pictures!!! I think you should absolutely use a plane pic - they are adorable! I love both of him dipping you in front of the plane. So romantic with an old timey feel. I seriously love them. I want plane pics!! :lol:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!! You look amazing in these pictures, OUPearGirl! I LOVE your red dress in the airplane photos, and I think they are all amazing. Oh, I'm so smitten with these pictures. Seriously, you look beautiful in every single one of them.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I agree...they are ALL wonderful and I really enjoyed looking at them...such FUN, too!!!

Your wedding is going to be a blast!!! Can I drive up from Katy, TX and sit in the parking lot to watch all of the action....LOL!

Lori

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
absolutley stunning! I honestly love them all. I think you are always hardest on yourself- I wasn't a fan of our E-pics and yet everyone I showed them to said they loved them.

I personally like the second or third plane pic the best. I think you are being too hard on yourself!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the plane pictures and the big hat! You look beautiful and nostalgic :appl: :appl: :appl:

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I love the plane pics! I vote for the last one for your Save the Date. You and L are so damned cute together!

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
I love the plane pics!! So cute :love: BTW your photog is a family friend who I've worked with several times at different events! Funny seeing his stuff on here :appl:

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures!!! You two look adorable together. My favorite is the very first plane one - super glamorous!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are just too cute! And I love the plane pics, your outfit is amazing and the whole look is so perfectly southern and fancy.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
sparklyheart|1307584886|2941247 said:
I love the plane pics!! So cute :love: BTW your photog is a family friend who I've worked with several times at different events! Funny seeing his stuff on here :appl:

That's awesome! Mike is a family friend of mine too!! My mom worked with him at the newspaper for like 15 years. Small world!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Are you kidding?? You look awesome and I love the third plane photo as well! I think almost anyone you chose will be terrific! You are gorgeous!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much every one! I am feeling quite a bit better about our pictures... you all are the best!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

GREAT pictures! Love them and you both are gorgeous!

cheers--Sharon

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Ridiculously gorgeous, every one. I vote for the first plane pic. Love that dress and hat!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!! :appl: :appl:
Your pics are AMAZING!!! You look stunning in each one! I personally prefer the photo where he's dipping you in front of the plane. It's so vintagey and whimsical- sigh!! I'm overwhelmed!! Congrats!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Love love love love LOVE the very last plane picture. Dang. They're all gorgeous, but if you don't frame that one and put it somewhere in your house, I'm going to be very sad. Or maybe just send me a copy? It's phenominal.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!

Those are all amazing. That last one with the airplane though :love: :love: :love:

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
sillyberry|1307585510|2941253 said:
Beautiful pictures!!! You two look adorable together. My favorite is the very first plane one - super glamorous!
Wait - I was backwards. I like the third plane picture!

I absolutely love the one in front of the plane where you are being dipped. So beautiful and retro! :love: :love:

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, these pictures are gorgeous! I love the last one in front of the plane - you look great in that red dress.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results