shape
carat
color
clarity

EM1 signing off!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Hi lovely ladies! I actually slept a full night last night! I wanted to say a formal goodbye before I leave to go get hitched this weekend! We leave bright and early tomorrow morning for our wedding destination and today I have to finish some last minute earrands before I pick up my dresses (the dress, rehersal dress, and afterparty dress).

So, thank you for the three years of suppport as well as the amazing wedding ideas. I will do my best to post some non pro on Sunday before we leave on monday for our honeymoon. If for some reason I do not get back in time you can always check out my photographers blog. She should post some pics next week. Her name is Angelica Glass.

Talk to you soon!!

Love,

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Wishing you wonderful wedding weather, a beautiful wedding, and a lifetime of happiness in your marriage!

Congratulations, and enjoy every second of it!
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Good luck sweetie!!!! Im praying for great weather for you!!!! Cant wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
EM!!!! I am so excited for you! Wishing you glorious weather this weekend, lots of stress-free wedding bliss and, most importantly, lots of fun!

You''re getting marrrrrried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WooHoo!
36.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
best of luck! sending lots of wedding dust and weather dust!!!!!! can''t wait for pictures!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
yay!!! congrats, and many wishes for a beautiful, fantasic wedding (and honeymoon!!)

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Congrats EM!!! Can''t wait to see your beautiful photos!!
36.gif

nyc7782

Rough_Rock
have an amazing wedding! The weather forecast looks great right now, but even if it''s not, it won''t matter at all. :) enjoy!!!!!!!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Good luck! And (most importantly) HAVE FUN!!! (And thanks for sharing your photographers name! Boy, do we love pics!)

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Just checked the weather and it looks like you''re going to have a beautiful day on Saturday
36.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good Luck and Congratulations! I hope everything runs smoothly and you have the time of your life!
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and have a great wedding!!!!!!!!!! See you when you get back!!!!!!!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Have a fantastic wedding!! I hope it is all you ever dreamed of!! Can''t wait to see pictures!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah EM1, I hope you have an awesome wedding day! Enjoy a safe and fun honeymoon. See you soon.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck EM1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Keeping my fingers crossed for beautiful weather!!!!)

And an early congratulations!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!
36.gif
So exciting, so exciting!!
9.gif
Have an amazing, gorgeous, brilliant, fantastic day, whatever the weather may turn out to be (although everything that''s crossable will stay crossed until Sunday for you
2.gif
). Yay!!!
36.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Best of luck to both of you! I hope you have a fantastic time, can''t wait to see the pics!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
have a wonderful time, good luck, and come back with some gorgeous photos for us :)!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Have an amazing wedding! Here''s some dust for fabulous weather and that there are no snafus!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
YAY!!! Have an amazing time!!! Can''t wait for the pictures!!!
36.gif
36.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck! Hope your day is wonderful and you will be so happy!!!!
9.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Have a wonderful time :) I hope your day is fantastic as your dress :D

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Best of luck to you!!! Cannot wait to see the pics!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you, EM1, and hoping you have a delightful and memorable day! I can''t wait to see your pics! Buena fortuna!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh I missed this. Have an amazing day. Looking forward to seeing pics of everything!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results