shape
carat
color
clarity

E-pics: super nervous

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
we''re getting our engagement pictures taken today and i''m super nervous
7.gif
. i know i am not 100% ug-o, but i''m not photogenic at all. whenever there''s a camera within 100 yards i get super uncomfortable and awkward and it''s written all over my face x 10. and then even when i am relaxed, whenever i smile (for real) my face gets all distorted and it''s just not pretty....at all.

i love our photographer and i''m comfortable with her, but i''m still terrified. does anyone have any tips that helped them get through their e-session? help!
32.gif

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
The first time we took our pictures the photographer just said go stand and interact with one another and be natural. I loved maybe 25% of the pictures that came out. I felt like I needed some feed back and some poses that look nice. For my re shoot we found pictures and poses that we like for other engagement sessions and brought them with us in order to try. So we would pose and then interact like I look at the camera, and he looks away or we both look at her. I have a folder with my fave e-pic shots. I found them all on this photographers blog Jasmine Star you can look through the blog and think of some poses you might want to try print them out and bring them with you. Also ask for feed back about what looks good and what doesn''t and most importantly DON''T worry they will come out amazing :)

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
that''s a really good idea allie, thank you! and perfect to kill the time instead of stress eating!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results