shape
carat
color
clarity

e-pics are in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy with the results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

These are just a few that she emailed me. The rest are on pictage and I can''t save from there. I have a few favorites that I''m not able to post now, but will once I get the CD!

What do you guys think???

IMG2462web1.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now...

There are so many more but I can''t post them now!!!. We took over 150 pictures and there are some really cute ones of us just laguhing at all the silly poses, etc.

I''m happy!!!. I was a little worried since she is by no means a "famous" photographer....so taking the e-pics was one way for me to see her work with us...and now I am so happy!!!! I saved a bunch of money and did get good results!!! woohoooooo
36.gif
36.gif

(I found her by calling the art institute looking for recent graduates trying to expand their portfolios!)

M~

IMG2592web.jpg

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
My favorite one is the picture with the dog. You look like a happy family. Gorgeous girl by the way
2.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Your photographer is great. Very nice Mandarine! You are an adorable couple
2.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually got to see all of the pictures at the airport waiting for my delayed flight, I kept smiling at my laptop and the people around me kept looking at me like I was crazy...hehehe

I think they turned out really well!!! I''m so excited, I sent the photographer a long email praising her work...she''s starting out and I want her to know I think she did a fabolous job!!!. This is the first time we ever have any kind of picture session (good practice for the wedding!) she made it fun and took great pictures! I love the ones with our little doggie...he''s such a stud!
9.gif

Thank you for letting me share and for the wonderful compliments! you guys are so sweet, you made me blush
5.gif

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Oh I forgot to add, anyone in the South Florida area, my photographer''s contact info is www.traceyahrendt.com (not sure if I''m allowed to post this, so admins please delete if it''s not appropriate!)

I''m just happy with her and I''m glad I gave her a chance vs. wasting thousands in a "well-known" photographer
4.gif

M~

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! You two could be model''s!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing your pictures! They''re great and I love them all. I''m off to go browse through the photographer''s website.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!
Its amazing to see a couple who look SO GOOD together!

Im so happy for you!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Que bonita! Your wedding pics are going to be amazing!

xapora

Shiny_Rock
You guys make one good looking couple! My personal favorite is the second one, but they are all great pictures!
21.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Your e-pics look great and hooray for finding an awesome photographer at a good price. My fave is also the second one. It''s so sweet with your doggie looking over at you two.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
i love them!
you two are a gorgeous couple,
and i''m jealous you got your dog in yours- our venue didn''t allow dogs when we took our e-pics,
but she''s coming along on our mini-moon so maybe it makes up for it!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures! I really like #2 and #4! That''s so cute you included your dog.

beachbound

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous pictures! I love that you had your dog in them! FI and I have three ourselves, but trying to include them in any kind of pictures with us would be a nightmare. The photographer did a wonderful job! You two are a very cute and happy looking couple. Congratulations!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
The last one is really beautiful!!!

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the one with your dog looking on. (I think it''s the second?)
That would look beautiful in a matte frame/guestbook thingy at a reception.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re fabulous pictures Mandarine!!!
36.gif
Love your doggie, too!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them, first one is my favorite. You are pretty and hubby is handsome, what a nice couple you make!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely simply lovely!!!! Very pretty pics, super goodlooking couple congrats the pics are GREAT!!!
35.gif
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Your pictures are gorgeous! I love that you included your dog...he looks so regal!

I also love your idea to call your local art institute! Thanks for the tip!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations! the pictures are wonderful.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been in all day meetings so I had not had a chance to respond!

Thank you guys for all your nice compliments!!! You are too sweet
9.gif

I will post more pictures once I get the CD!!! I think she was able to capture "us" which is pretty important and I''m so happy we included the doggie because he''s such a big part of our lives right now and I will love to look back when I''m old and gray and see our little furry guy there too! hehe

Thank you!!
9.gif
9.gif

M~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results