shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress Try On Round 3 Pics inside

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
This one (as with all) was way too small, but different than the other two, it isn''t being held at all, if you can see in the side view in the mirror, the top is gaping about 3+ inches and the waist isn''t pulled tight AT ALL

Morgie Paloma.jpg

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Dress 3

As always please give me your honest opinions and tell me to keep looking if you think I should! Thanks ladies!

Morgie Whiteone.jpg

LauraBabe08

Shiny_Rock
I love dress 3, but maybe without the flower in the front. :)

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Of the three, I vote for #1!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
I like #1 from this thread...it looks very light and airy! The sweetheart neckline is lovely on you!

I also still
30.gif
30.gif
#1 from your first thread....it looks more rich and romantic!
1.gif

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
Out of these three, I like #2 and then #1. I''m not feeling #3. Number two looks like a better quality dress in terms of fabric and also seems more sophisticated to me than the other two.

Hope you''re having fun with the dress search!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#1, then #2.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
One, one, one, one, one, one, one, one, one, one, one, one, one, one, one, one, one, one, one
36.gif

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the opinions ladies.

I agree that I like #1 on me, but as a dress on it's own, I am not in love with it. #2 I loved how it felt on me. It is a lot nicer quality fabric silk and alencon lace instead of polyester. I also think that it looks much better on me than this picture shows, because it is so small and fitting so loose. #3 I think is really pretty, but isn't as flattering on me.

Laurababe - The flower unfortunately cannot be removed because the seam is raw underneath it. Though if I chose 3, I would either remove a few of the outer tiers of the flower to minimize it, or see about switching the seam inward and put a broach there.

ETA: Since the dress is too small, the flower should actually hit me more on the hip than in the front as the sample does.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
WOW definitly #1. its the best so far, really looks great on you! what do you like best?

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
I like #2 the best, but I don''t want to get something that isn''t flattering, just because I like the look of the dress itself.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Out of these I like #1 in the picture. BUT I greatly prefer #2 from a purely aesthetic point of view and I think if it was fit to you it would look fab as well. But I think you can do better still!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
#1 is the best of these, but overall, I still think I prefer #1 from the first set.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I love dresses 1 and 3!!
30.gif
30.gif

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
I like 1 and 2, but in regards to your comment that you think 2 is not as flatering, I think if you had a smile on your face, it would look very nice and suit your body just right
2.gif

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies.

DC Your comment made me laugh because the dress 2 pic was taken at the very end of our day and it was what seemed like my mom''s 1,000th attempt at taking that pic!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE #2! You mentioned the quality and fabric, and I can totally tell by looking at the dress. It just looks more elegant than the other two IMO. If the dress actually fit, I think it would look terrific on you. I went back and looked at the other dresses you tried on and this is my fave
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think #2 is more unique than the others.
30.gif

debzy103

Shiny_Rock
Definitely number 3 but w/o the flower. It is the most flattering on you by far.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
One more vote for #1! I love beading on organza. The dress is very flattering and gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results