shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress fits a little too perfect

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
Is anyone else stressing over not being able to gain any inches until the wedding day? My gown was originally strapless, so it was fitted perfectly to my body. If I gain an inch in the bust or waist, I won''t be able to fit in it. My wedding is only nine weeks away... so, of course, I started working out all the time. I am a very skinny girl... no fat to lose, so when I started working out, I actually gained inches on my waist instead of the opposite!! My chest got bigger, too!!

My dress in in Georgia, and I am in Arkansas. I won''t know if it still fits until the night before the wedding!! This is so stressful!! I want to look toned in my dress, so what should I do?

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
What are you doing as a workout? Certain workouts (yoga, I believe, for one, but am no expert in the matter) will help you gain muscle definition but not add any bulk....

Maybe workout less... Walk instead of run, lighter weights, etc....

Just a thought

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
That''s weird, usually even if you gain muscle, it weighs more but takes up less volume. You really shouldn''t be increasing in size if you''re working out. Also, try to do more cardio, that should help.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Pilates is good for that sort of thing.. It "stretches" everything out (not literallly).. so that it thins everything out with out making you bulkier. I''d do that and just make sure not to gain any weight!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh, that would be way too much pressure for me!!

I agree w/Melissa that pilates is probably the way to go to keep you from adding bulk. Keep in mind that if your strapless dress has an a-line skirt you will most likely be just fine, unless those boobs go the way of Dolly Parton
3.gif

You did mention that your wedding is in another state. If you are flying to GA you may want to look into having a Dr prescribe a general dieretic (sp?) Even on short flights I retain water like crazy and I flew from AZ to NY 2 days before my 1st marriage...my ankles looked like balloons!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results