shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamer''s Wedding Photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone! I got married a little over a year ago, way before I found pricescope, but I have really enjoyed looking at your wedding photos and thought I would share some of mine!

First, the dress.

dreamerdress1.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I never thought I would want a train, but I got this dress at a sample sale and really loved it, so train it was! I ended up really liking it in the end and I'm glad I had that extra drama. The dress was ivory raw silk.

dreamerdress2.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here you can see the veil... we got ready at my house and I am helping my bridesmaid do her makeup. Don''t I look classy in my robe?
2.gif

dreamermakeuprobe.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is all my bridesmaids helping me do up my dress...

dreamerdressdoup.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
My flowers: tulips, peonies, dendrop orchids. The colors in my wedding were gold & chocolate with tangerine & fuschia.

dreamerflowers.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's the whole wedding party. The bridesmaids all wore little wrap dresses with full pleated skirts and 3/4 sleeves, very 1950s, and each had a different belt. The guys wore chocolate brown vests, except DH, who wore gold. The boys wore melon orange calla lily boutonniers.

dreamerweddingparty.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
For irony we went to a grocery store for part of the photo shoot. It was awesome.

dreamerweddingparty2.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
My bridesmaids decorated our car, it was really funny.

dreamercar.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Our reception venue was an historic building in the middle of a park.

dreamervenue1.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here you can see the seating chart I made as well as the paper lanterns that were strung from the vaulted ceiling.

dreamervenue2.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is an action shot during the irish caley dancing that shows the whole space.

dreamervenue3.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing!! I
30.gif
looking at wedding photos! Haha. Anyway, your wedding was beautiful and I especially love your flowers. I love tulips and peonies. What time of year did you get married? Sorry if you already said. Anyway, much belated best wishes as always!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
An amateur shot of the venue before we all arrived, shows the chocolate brown table cloths and gold cane-backed chairs. Also, the dramatic dendrob orchid center pieces. The ceiling was vaulted so we wanted some height.

dreamervenue4.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
There were curlywillow and cherry blossom arrangements in front of the fuschia fabric panels that flanked all the doors in the venue.

dreamervenue5.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Instead of a guest book we had a curly willow wishing tree.

dreamerwishtree.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Siggghhhh our cake was amazing, it tasted so good. Chocolate fondant with handmade sugar flowers to match the bouquet. The toss bouquet is also pictured.

dreamercake1.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is a closeup of the cake topper, made to mirror the celtic monogram that my dad created for our programme and invitations.

dreamercake2.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
The original monogram my dad created for us. He is a celtic artist.

dreamermonogram.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2008 1:05:24 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
For irony we went to a grocery store for part of the photo shoot. It was awesome.
OHMYGOSHILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVETHIS!!!!!! Hahahaha, that is totally awesome!!!!!
9.gif

Sorry, I love all of your photos, but this one had me cracking up! I adore it!
36.gif

ETA: Oh, I love that last one too! Gorgeous!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2008 1:13:54 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS
Thank you so much for sharing!! I
30.gif
looking at wedding photos! Haha. Anyway, your wedding was beautiful and I especially love your flowers. I love tulips and peonies. What time of year did you get married? Sorry if you already said. Anyway, much belated best wishes as always!
Thanks Sarah, I love wedding pictures too. We got married in mid-May, so it was just the very start of spring up here in Canada.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2008 1:28:58 PM
Author: gwendolyn

Date: 5/31/2008 1:05:24 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
OHMYGOSHILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVETHIS!!!!!! Hahahaha, that is totally awesome!!!!!
9.gif

Sorry, I love all of your photos, but this one had me cracking up! I adore it!
36.gif

ETA: Oh, I love that last one too! Gorgeous!
Thanks Gwen! I loved it so much, there are a million awesome pics but I didn''t want to post any that showed my face too much... people thought we were mental in the store. Someone asked DH and I if we met at the grocery store! LOL! We didn''t, we met on an internet dating site actually
3.gif
We just thought the grocery store would be funny. My second choice location was a construction site.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer!
So lovely! Those blue shutters are amazing, and your shoes! Your personalities really shone through in the details. Now where is your sapphire bling pic? Thank you for sharing your special day!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks so wonderful, what a beautiful wedding day DreamerD. The ring shot is so cool...looks like they''re floating in midair
6.gif
10.gif
!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, your pictures are incredible! Thanks so much for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results