shape
carat
color
clarity

Do much shopping online? Save money!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Hey ladies!

I just had to share! If you ever buy stuff online, always go to google first and type in "coupons for ______ website."

I''ve done this for 1-800-flowers, and I just recently did it for stamps.com.

I uploaded a photo of me and FI to put photo stamps on our Save the Dates. The coupon I googled saved me $20 just by typing in a promo code! Sometimes they don''t work, but it''s worth a shot!

Anybody else got some good coupon suggestions?

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
If you live in one of the major cities, I suggest signing up for the daily Groupon. Each day they offer some sort of discount. I''ve gotten half price gift certificates to restaurants, discounted Segway tours, and photo books from an online printing site among other things. I also recommend checking it out if you''re going to be *traveling* to any of the listed cities in the near future, as most of the Groupons are good for 6 months to a year!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for that Amanda... I''ve been shopping like mad ever since I created my own Paypal account
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results