shape
carat
color
clarity

DIY wine bottle labels?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Hey all! I need your help, again...
28.gif

My parents are being absolutely fantastic as always.They''re paying for half the wedding (and then some...), making the invites, taking care of the RD, my mom''s been a real trooper and and a wonderful emotional support for me... My father enjoys making wine and beer, and he''s making a whole batch of red wine and white wine as favours (500ml bottles) for the wedding!

But we want to makie personalized labels and we''re at a loss. I''m in the middle of finals and don''t have much time to reasearch this. Does anyone know of any websites where we could order such wine bottle labels?

Thanks!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
FI''s sister and husband made wine a couple of Christmases ago to give to all of the family and they used some really cool labels. They were very decorative but then you just write in the message or vintage year on the label. I don''t know if you were set on pre-printed ones but I can find out where they got them if you''d like.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2008 8:12:12 PM
Author: oobiecoo
FI''s sister and husband made wine a couple of Christmases ago to give to all of the family and they used some really cool labels. They were very decorative but then you just write in the message or vintage year on the label. I don''t know if you were set on pre-printed ones but I can find out where they got them if you''d like.
That''d be nice, oobiecoo. Every little bit helps.
5.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh thanks for asking this anchor! I''m on the look out myself! Best of luck in the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results