shape
carat
color
clarity

DIY Hair comb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
So I was desperately on the hunt for a Regina B like hair comb. I fell in love with the look, but the price Ay yai yai! Sooooo being the crafty shrew that I am...I made my own look alike!

FI could not seem to capture a clear picture but you get the idea!

combdiy.jpg

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Last one...and sorry for the messy head in the last one eeeeeshhhh.

DIYcomb3.jpg

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
that looks fantastic! Great job! I''m envious
30.gif

I am making my veil, but couldn''t get myself to do the hair comb. I got an ebay special that I like and works for me, but definitely not as amazing as yours.

Love Love LOVE yours! (I think I like it better than the inspiration pic!)

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
It was so easy I just bought a brooch that I really liked, and a metal comb, and attached with jewelers wire. Easy Peasy...and all for like under 10 bucks. Regina B would have set me back a cool $300.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Allie, your hair comb is beautiful! You did an awesome job and I love that it cost less than $10 instead of $300. I'd take yours any day
36.gif

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
awesome craftiness!

sood to now how to do that....I love combs and want some art deco type ones, but haven''t fouond any...now I can just follow your lead and make it myself!

lisamarie84

Shiny_Rock
Great job! I love it! Guess I''ll have to keep an eye out for pretty brooches now
1.gif

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Do it!!!! It is so easy to do and you really have so much more options if you make your own. I saw some beautiful brooches at an antique store that would work great!!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! I just actually did the same today. Its hard to justify $300 when DIY is just as good!!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I will make you one :)!!! I think I have found my new calling in life :)

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 8:47:47 PM
Author: AllieLuv83
Yes I will make you one :)!!! I think I have found my new calling in life :)

hehee I was just kidding! I am going to be wearing real flowers in my hair me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results