shape
carat
color
clarity

Directions to ceremony/reception

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SassyB

Shiny_Rock
I''m having my wedding at my Dad''s house which is approx 5 hours away from where I live now. Most people will be traveling some distance to get there and even getting hotels. It''s on an island with a ferry ride as part of the traveling as well.

So far I have directions written up for how to get to the ferry from all points north and south. Then I have directions to the reception/ceremony site from the ferry dock.

Since lots of quests are staying at hotels in the area (I put about 4 choices on the STD''s) and may drop their stuff off first, do I also need to provide directions to the venue from the said hotels?

It just becomes A LOT of directions.....

Thanks!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2009 1:16:13 PM
Author:SassyB
I''m having my wedding at my Dad''s house which is approx 5 hours away from where I live now. Most people will be traveling some distance to get there and even getting hotels. It''s on an island with a ferry ride as part of the traveling as well.

So far I have directions written up for how to get to the ferry from all points north and south. Then I have directions to the reception/ceremony site from the ferry dock.

Since lots of quests are staying at hotels in the area (I put about 4 choices on the STD''s) and may drop their stuff off first, do I also need to provide directions to the venue from the said hotels?

It just becomes A LOT of directions.....

Thanks!
I think that you''ve covered all of your bases already. IMO you don''t need to get individual directions per hotel since that''ll just get confusing. Plus you don''t know which hotel people will be staying at and since you have 4 different hotels you''ll need 4 different directions along with what you already have. I hope that helps!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yea, I had this problem too. I did from points North and South and then from each hotel. Luckily we''re getting married/having the reception at the same place!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results