shape
carat
color
clarity

Day of Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
this is more of a work in progress, but i also learned how to do it from the above knot website. it''s a map for our guests that we''ll be printing on yellow scalloped 4x5 cards. it needs some labels and a bit more polish, but i think it''s super cute.

wedding map.jpg

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
So cute!!! If our wedding weren''t so straightforward (cermony and reception at same place), I''d totally do one of those!

That Knot site is great, too - I just wasted way too much time there.
1.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
i think that i''m manifesting my-wedding-is-a-week-away jitters by posting like a maniac. oh well.

here is the final product map -- it''s on a nice yellow paper, which might not come thru in the post
emstar.gif

vermontmaplulu.JPG

dani13

Ideal_Rock
How cute is that, LL? I cant believe your wedding is next weekend! Try not to stress too much! You are going to have a fabulous, wonderful day!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
The timeline IS a nice idea.. but.. I was at a wedding where they had a time line written up.. and then EVERYTHING ran late..so.. for instance.. it said that dinner was supposed to be served at 6:30.. so it was super aggravating when it didn''t get served til 7:30 or 8.. etc.. etc.. I know stuff normally will run a bit late.. but I feel like i wouldn''t have been as irritated by it if I didn''t know that it was SUPPOSED to be so much earlier. So that is why *I* would not write a timeline.. Let them know when the ceremony is and the reception.. thats all they need to know. I would not even distinguish cocktail hour from the rest of the reception.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
thanks dani: i''m actually feeling really good. not stressed, but super excited!!! i think it''s because all of the projects that i thought were going to be a nightmare are finally coming together. it''s time consuming, but i love to see the end result! plus, in a little bit i''m heading over to a friend''s party. the weather here this afternoon is spectacular and i can''t wait to relax and catch up!

melissasue: i appreciate the feedback and agree that weddings run late!! my fiancee is notoriously late and i''ve already told him he''d best try to be prompt next saturday
9.gif
however, our line is pretty simple, doesn''t say anything about dinner, just has times for things that are set -- like the ceremony and when the cocktails start. it just, i think, provides a little help for our guests especially since they have to drive a bit to get to the church...plus, i''ve become addicted to clip art! i hope it doesn''t piss people off if it''s not exactly to the minute
emstar.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results