shape
carat
color
clarity

Cute Flower girl dresses!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
I went w/my flower girl today to pick out her dress....I had originally picked out a different one but fell in LOVE w/ one by Mori Lee...it is new and not yet on their website. It was only 135$...they had a bunch of new styles and they are sooo reasonably priced so if anyone is looking these are really cute!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
yeah! we totally need to see pictures! I am not very familiar with the MoriLee Flowergirl dresses. Do they have ones that are in color? I despise white flowergirl dresses. I saw a SUPER cute pink dress on a little girl in church this morning (I sucked it up and actually attended the church we are getting married at.. it is easter afterall). I wanted to ask her mom where it was from and go buy it for my flowergirls.

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
I am SO mad!!! I went on the Mori lee website to find the dress and it''s not on there...it is precious...I wanted a pic of it so I could cut and paste it on to my wedding colors "montage" that I obsess about!!! I am going to the bridal shop next week...I will take a picture of it. It must be new b/c it was not in the store last month. It is Ivory and Pink...or "champagne and blush" the same colors as my dress. I am so excited...all my colors are coming together finally!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results