shape
carat
color
clarity

Color Combination for BM dresses?? Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
I thought I had it all figured out until I started playing in paintshop.lol. I have two maid of honors and 1 junior bridesmaid for my April Vegas Wedding. The girls picked out the dress and I had decided on fuschia with black sashes, BUT now I see the black with fuschia sashes and that looks really sharp as well. I should tell you the guys will be in black tuxes, black shirts, black vests, and fuschia tie. My lil ring bearers will be wearing black pants, black shirt, and of course the fuschia tie. Whats your honest opinion on my combinations? Thanks psers!!!

Black with pink maid of honor

bridesmaid black.jpg

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
maid of honors pink with black

Bridesmaidpink.jpg

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
jr. bridesmaid black with pink

jr bridemaid.jpg

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
jr. bridesmaid pink and black sash

jrbridesmaidpink.jpg

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
I love the black dress with fushia sash!!

Black and fushia were my colors too! My girls wore solid black dresses and fushia shoes! It was adorable!

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
I am horrible at visualization but what if the Maids of Honor wore black with fuschia sashes and the Jr. Bridesmaid wore fushia with a black sash?

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I love the black dress with fushia sash. Honestly, I don''t know how I feel about the fushia dress, maybe for the little ones, but a BM may be too much. That is totally MY opinion, and you may pull it off and look GREAT! I like the clean slate and accenting with a lot of color.

Let us know what you decide on! Good Luck
9.gif

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
I was going to suggest the same thing as jmtomaui. I would put the MOH''s in black with fuschia and the Jr BM in Fuschia with black. I''d do this for two reasons:

While I love fuschia I am not a huge fan of wearing fuschia. For a younger girl though i think it would be very appropriate. Also, if you went with black, your MOH''s would be much much more likely to wear the dresses again, which is a big plus for me. If you are worrying about it being too bland, you can have really bright pink flowers to go with the black dresses, where as with fuschia the bright flowers would get lost in the dresses.

Since you have such a small party, why don''t you ask your MOH''s which they would prefer to wear since they will be the ones shelling for them.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I like the black with fuschia better too but I think that against the guys it would look better as fuschia with black.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 9:16:52 AM
Author: BeachRunner
I love the black dress with fushia sash. Honestly, I don''t know how I feel about the fushia dress, maybe for the little ones, but a BM may be too much. That is totally MY opinion, and you may pull it off and look GREAT! I like the clean slate and accenting with a lot of color.

Let us know what you decide on! Good Luck
9.gif

ETA: I didn''t read all of it, just saw the pictures and went with it. I think the combination you have works. Let the MOH''s where the black and the jr. bridesmaid wear the fushia,as someone said, the fushia on the little one is fitting!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Definitely black dress with fuschia sash, even for the Jr. bridemaid. Without only 3 girls on the wedding party, I prefer the same color for everyone.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I am actually doing something very similar, chocolate brown dresses with a hot pink sash for my MOH and the opposite for the tow BM''s although now that I think about it, I might have all three get the chocolate brown with the fuschia.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 9:10:08 AM
Author: jmtomaui
I am horrible at visualization but what if the Maids of Honor wore black with fuschia sashes and the Jr. Bridesmaid wore fushia with a black sash?

This was the combo I was thinking would look best! I really love the black dresses with fuschia sashes!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
I like the black with fuschia sash and agree with the above poster that since you are only having 3 bridesmaids including the jr. bridesmaid, I''d do the same for all three. Love the color combo, I was going with the same color combo and then went to pink and chocolate. I''ve seen some really pretty fuschia and black wedding invitations, too. (I don''t know if you were doing those, but just thought I''d share) Everyone is going to look awesome. I''m doing Vegas, too!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 9:46:44 AM
Author: Morgie44
I was going to suggest the same thing as jmtomaui. I would put the MOH''s in black with fuschia and the Jr BM in Fuschia with black. I''d do this for two reasons:

While I love fuschia I am not a huge fan of wearing fuschia. For a younger girl though i think it would be very appropriate. Also, if you went with black, your MOH''s would be much much more likely to wear the dresses again, which is a big plus for me. If you are worrying about it being too bland, you can have really bright pink flowers to go with the black dresses, where as with fuschia the bright flowers would get lost in the dresses.

Since you have such a small party, why don''t you ask your MOH''s which they would prefer to wear since they will be the ones shelling for them.
Ditto!

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
Ok psers!! I am going with the black dress with fuschia sash! Now, since I originally was going with the fuschia dress, I bought my sisters(mohs) black dangly earrings and a very settle black bracelet(small beaded), and black strapped shoes. Will this combo still look ok? I will post the pics and please let me know. Also, the guys will be in all black with a fuschia tie. My fiance will have a pink bout and I was thinking a pink pocket square, what do you think? to make him stand out as the groom??? The gm will be in all black, fuschia tie, and orange bout, no pocket square. Any suggestions would be wonderful!! I am just trying to bring in the pink, so it doesnt feel like a funeral. I know that formal weddings are black and white, but you know what I mean!!!

Jewelry101.jpg

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
And here are the shoes!! The jr. bridesmaid bought black strappy shoes with rhinestones!

bridesmaidshoe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results