shape
carat
color
clarity

Chicago area wedding photographer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I am trying to help a friend find a photographer for her Memorial Day weekend wedding in 2010 in Chicago. I know that there are a lot of PSers from Chicago or married there. They would be more interested in artsy styles, and would probably want to stay under $5K (though would certainly appreciate good, inexpensive photographers, too).

Thank you, in advance!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
My SIL used Artisan Events. Her photos are beautiful!!

chibride10

Rough_Rock
I''m using Joe Gallo Photography (my wedding planner used him for her wedding, so I thought he must be good!) and one of my friends is using Michael Monar. Both take amazing pictures and have beautiful albums! Both of us got their most expensive packages for under $5K.

Hope this helps!

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
My top two choice photographers were Life on Prints and Becky Hill, but both were booked for our wedding
emcry.gif
We ended up going with M3 studios in Milwaukee which actually ended up saving us almost 1500 dollars. Others that we considered were Jeremy Lawson, Carignan Galleries (also OOT, but they travel and it comes out cheaper) Thomas Slack and Kevin Weinstein are also popular choices.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Fred Fox, my cousin used them in 2005 and I am using them tomorrow...They are FANTASTIC!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to have posted and ran. I have been crazy busy this week with work, but I did want to let portia, chibride, Morgie, Blair, and Katy know how awesome you all are! My friends actually are interviewing 6 photographers and 5 are from your recommendations! I really appreciate it!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results