shape
carat
color
clarity

Charm bracelets for Junior BMs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Do you all think that hand-made charm bracelets for my junior BMs/flower girl would make a good gift?

Last night, my best friend and I made bracelets for ourselves - I swear we''re not 6th graders - but we were making "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob" bracelets for New Moon this weekend
36.gif
Anyway, they turned out really good - we got all the little tools, charms, clasps, etc. at Hobby Lobby and they seriously looked like something you would buy in a store. (Please don''t make fun of me! We are young at heart
30.gif
)

I''ve been debating on gifts for my younger bridal party - they are all sisters, and two of them are Junior BMs (ages 13 and 11) and one is a FG (age 8 I think.) I want to get them something cute that they will like, but not something very expensive since at that age, they don''t have the appreciation for say, pearl studs or a Coach wristlet. I will most likely be getting my older girls a Coach wristlet.

So I was thinking, I could make them little personalized charm bracelets and put them in a pretty box of some sort, but is that too...cheesy/cheap? I don''t want people to see this extravagant wedding and then think I gave my younger girls something cheap. If I found a pretty cherry-wood box to put it in, maybe with their names engraved, would that help? I think this would be a super fun craft project and I would love picking out charms that fit their personalities/lives.

What do you all think?

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I think if you put it in the nice box you mentioned with their names engraved that would be really cute! Not too cheap looking at all.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I think that sounds like a really awesome idea! Especially if you give it to them in a box that they might be able to store other jewelry in. If you do this I hope you come back to make a thread about it and post it in the Big DIY Thread stickied to the top of BWW.
9.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
LWM, I love that idea! I know Things Remembered had some lovely little jewelry boxes last time I was there...but it''s been awhile. Perhaps you might start your search there for the engraveable boxes, and then the charm bracelet sounds just lovely...I''m sure they''ll adore it!!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I did that for my flowergirl :) We also got her a jewelery box to keep it in and it said flowergirl and had her first initial and all her favorite things on it and she LOVED it! She even wore it at the wedding :)
Here''s a picture of her checking it out while dancing with her mom :)

11155_177537122438_639287438_2750818_1746760_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results