shape
carat
color
clarity

CDN''s Pro Pics have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
We got the CDs in the mail last night. I''m so happy with how they turned out I wanted to share. For those of you who remember, wedding planning for me was pretty much easy-breezy until a month before the wedding disaster struck in the form of a little ''pig''. Somehow, despite travel bans, airlines stopping flights, tour operators canceling hotel reservations, our guests stuck by us and we had our wedding day as planned. It was all the more special ''cause it almost didn''t happen.

So, without further ado, here are our photos!

Here I am getting ''glammed'' up. I''m not one for make-up so I''m glad it didn''t feel caked on.

CDNsWeddingProPic2.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I initially wanted a beachy bohemian look with loose hair and bronzy make-up. Somehow I ended up with a more formal look.
3.gif

CDNsWeddingProPic3.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I love this photo of our rings laying on a box of Romeo and Juliet cigars DH for the reception.

CDNsWeddingProPic4a.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
These were my only accessories, other than shoes and bouquet.

CDNsWeddingProPic7.jpg

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
F5!!!!

Everything looks gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
One of my favourite pics! This is my mother and brother/Man of Honor. They have no idea what they were laughing about but I love how happy they seemed.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Me and my dad. Poor guy; he was a bit nervous walking down the aisle. I love that you can see my shoes peeking through.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Listening to the sermon. It was pretty hot during the service; we were so shiny! LOL

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
We wanted a small Bridal Party. DH choose his teenage nephew and older brother for his side. His nephew had such a great time hanging out with the ''boys'' all week. I''m so glad he was able to make all the way from Germany.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I heard the appetizers and cocktails were good. I didn''t get to try them.

CDNsWeddingProPic26.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results