shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Virginia Brides

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone looked into The Jefferson? It''s so expensive and beautiful...but like I said..so expensive. If you did decide on there how much did it actually cost if you don''t mind sharing? Thanks!
1.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Is that the one in Richmond? If so that place is very nice! My parents live in Richmond...
1.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Yep, sorry I should have specified! I haven''t ever actually been there, so I need to go see it, but as far as I can see right now the hotel looks very pretty from pictures.

IWantAMilkshake

Rough_Rock
My friend is getting married there! I think the site fee is $4-$6K, but I''m not totally sure about that. What I am sure about is that they require you to use approved caterers, so the very bottom price per plate you''ll get is $130/head. For my friend''s 250 person wedding, they are charging her $17K for alcohol.

When she told me this, i about died. My wedding budget is $30K, which I thought was A LOT, and there''s no way I could have come close to affording those prices! (Except the site fee, because between my tent and dish rentals, it adds up to that site fee). My catering is $25/head, for example for a fabulous meal.

Hope this helps!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I did not know that the cost of alcohol was that hall. Lordy.
14.gif
23.gif
I guess it''s time for me to move on, I am thinking it is out of my budget, too. Okay I KNOW it''s out of my budget, but I need to make myself move on. Wish me luck!
7.gif

IWantAMilkshake

Rough_Rock
If you''re thinking Richmond, we know someone who did the botanical gardens, and the pictures were beautiful. If you''re looking generally in Central VA, our friends who did vineyard weddings had pretty reasonably priced weddings.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
If you''re talking about the Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens, then yes they''re gorgeous. Particularly at night!!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to say I looked up Lewis Ginter and it is gorgeous!!! We met on a plane to Japan during a study abroad trip, and they have a Japanese tea house!!
36.gif
Thank you so much IWantAMilkshake and violet02!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results