shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling shertz1981 or anyone else with a Bloomingdales''s registry!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
I spoke too soon about not having any problems with my Bloomingdale''s registry, shertz!

I created our registry a few weeks ago and had absolutely no problems. When I try to log in to make changes, I am able to log in through WeddingChannel but can''t make any changes. The page is showing up as an error through the WeddingChannel site and is totally non-existent through the regular Bloomie''s site! This has been going on for 2 days now. I called CS yesterday and she told me Bloomie''s has split with WeddingChannel so there are all sorts of glitches associated with the move. I figured it would be taken care of yesterday, but it is still a problem for me.

Is anyone else having problems with their registry existing?

Argh!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Oh noooo!!!! I was hoping I''d be the only one.

I know they just changed their stupid interface, but mine worked OK. Did you get the e-mail about having to re-log in with your username and password? I had to set mine up again.

the URL is here

You need your registry # ... Bloomie''s CS should be able to give it to you if you don''t have it (mine was in the e-mail they sent).

If that doesn''t work, post again and I''ll try to copy and paste the e-mail.

If it makes you feel any better, I just spent what felt like 20 minutes listening to the registry manager chastise me for not having an engagement party.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results