shape
carat
color
clarity

Budget Slider

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
As an off shoot to the budget topic, about a month ago I found a nifty website that allowed me to put in my budget, and then it had an automatic breakdown of how things would be allocated from it based on percentages. It was great because it had little sliders, if for instance it said I could only afford a $200 dress and I made the dress $500 it adjusted the other things proportionately to make up for it I wanted to post it for the rest of you, only I can''t find it now! Any one else know what I''m talking about? It is not from the Knot or Weddingwire...the only places I could think to back check.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen it! I don''t remember where either! Hahaha, some help I am. It''s not Martha Stewart or mywedding.com.

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
Wedding Channel? It''s not a slider, but it does show how much you should spend based on your budget and guests.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
CDNinNYC That slider is fantastic, I am a really visual person so that was a fantastic way to break things down for me :).

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Ha! The power of PS. Thanks ladies. And thanks CDNinNYC for actually grabbing it. That''s exactly what i was looking for. I agree, the visual is so useful. Sliders for everyone!
36.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
I had never seen this budget slider before but I couldn't resist the challenge to find it. It looks helpful; thanks mayachel!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results