shape
carat
color
clarity

BM dress + flowers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Any great (or just good) photoshoppers here? The bridesmaids dresses we chose are a plum color from Jcrew (photo below).

I want to see what flowers would look nice, next to the dresses...I will paste the pictures. I think it will be a tricky color, I don't want to clash, but I also want some contrast so they don't blend in completely.

Dress:

plumdress1.jpg

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Other dress (they look like different colors but are actually the same)

plumdress2.jpg

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll take a stab at it...just post the flower pics and I''ll see what I can do

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
here''s one

plumdress1mp.jpg

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
And for quick comparison of all of them

plumdress2mp.jpg

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
I think as long as the florist incorporates some magenta-purple flowers rather than having all blue-purple flowers, it will look great and won''t clash. All of the bouquets you posted except for #2 have a magenta component, so I think you should pick whatever you like best and fits in your budget.

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/6/2008 5:48:22 PM
Author: urseberry
I think as long as the florist incorporates some magenta-purple flowers rather than having all blue-purple flowers, it will look great and won''t clash. All of the bouquets you posted except for #2 have a magenta component, so I think you should pick whatever you like best and fits in your budget.
I agree.

I personally think the first one or the last one would be best.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I think your favorite one looks the best up next to the dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results