shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Tux Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone worn or used Blue Tux Shoes? I am trying to find a way to incorporate blue into my shoes. I haven''t ruled out blue shoes, but it''s making my normally open-to-most-ideas Mom flip out. Which I take into consideration, but would wear anyway if I found something I loved. I thought that perhaps the blue sole on these shoes might be a way to compromise.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Wow I don't have any of these, but I think I am going to order these. They are so cute! Cute shoes! And on sale!!

ETA: I think the blue sole can definitely be the something blue!!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Haha, I thought you were looking for shoes to go with a blue tuxedo, and I was getting a little worried! I've never heard of that company before, but those shoes are really cute! I think the blue sole works as your something blue in a really unexpected way!

ETA: Whoops, I thought the shoes on the first page were the ones you were looking at, but ALL the shoes on the site seem really cute!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I ordered the shoes, so I will let you know what I think when they get here.
1.gif

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered my shoes thru blue tux. I love them. The only thing is that the ''blue'' sole was not really the blue i thought it would be, it''s darker. Like almost a purplish - blue. But still blue I guess, so I''m going w/ it!

these are the shoes I bought.....I was looking for a wedge heel since our wedding is outside....love them!

http://www.bluetuxshoes.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=34

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
No, we are totally having an 80s theme wedding with powder blue tuxes...
9.gif

I totally thought the same thing when I ran across this company, but what a fun name! I kind of like Sherri, but I am not sure. I need a lower heel, 2" or under. FI is not a lot taller then me, and it was his only real request: no sky high heels! I am 5''9" to begin with, so I don''t really mind (this once!). AND they carry 10.5, which is pretty much impossible to find.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Are you referring to the blue words of the brand on the actual shoe or am I missing something else? I looked at them and they are super cute but I ended up going with something else... I might have gotten blue tux ones though if I''d realized they actually had blue on them!
emsmilep.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 1:47:28 PM
Author:Amandine
Has anyone worn or used Blue Tux Shoes? I am trying to find a way to incorporate blue into my shoes. I haven''t ruled out blue shoes, but it''s making my normally open-to-most-ideas Mom flip out. Which I take into consideration, but would wear anyway if I found something I loved. I thought that perhaps the blue sole on these shoes might be a way to compromise.
Mine are green and I''ve gotten lots of negative comments about them... some people just aren''t into colored wedding shoes.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
My parents think I am nuts for wanting to wear a blue shoe. I don''t want royal blue, but something soft: baby blue, blue-grey, etc. But, in my defense, I am well known in my family and circle of friends to be a shoe nut. My Mom keeps saying, "how will I explain this to my family?". Its funny, she owned bright orange patent leather shoes in her youth!
9.gif
But, I guess she didn''t wear them to her wedding, either. Once I find something I love, I''ll just go with it to h*ll with what everyone else thinks!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 7:24:21 PM
Author: Amandine
No, we are totally having an 80s theme wedding with powder blue tuxes...
9.gif

I totally thought the same thing when I ran across this company, but what a fun name! I kind of like Sherri, but I am not sure. I need a lower heel, 2'' or under. FI is not a lot taller then me, and it was his only real request: no sky high heels! I am 5''9'' to begin with, so I don''t really mind (this once!). AND they carry 10.5, which is pretty much impossible to find.

Wow we are in similar situation. I am 5''9" and FI is like 5''8.5", so no sky high heels for me either. I love the idea of a blue grey or a baby blue, I think it is beautiful!! Wear what you want to wear.
26.gif

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 9:16:36 PM
Author: Amandine
My parents think I am nuts for wanting to wear a blue shoe. I don''t want royal blue, but something soft: baby blue, blue-grey, etc. But, in my defense, I am well known in my family and circle of friends to be a shoe nut. My Mom keeps saying, ''how will I explain this to my family?''. Its funny, she owned bright orange patent leather shoes in her youth!
9.gif
But, I guess she didn''t wear them to her wedding, either. Once I find something I love, I''ll just go with it to h*ll with what everyone else thinks!

My current (I say current cause I found a new pair that are a goldish color that I''m drooling over...) pair of wedding shoes to be are blue(ish)! I see it this way... my dress covers my shoes anyways, and no one really looks at your shoes on your wedding day, unless they love shoes or are expecting something fun anyways!
9.gif

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
Since I own a pair, the soles of these shoes are blue. So regardless if you dye them blue or not, you''ll have your something blue!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results