shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Tux Shoes **Amandine**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Wow, guess what? The shoes I ordered came THAT fast. Literally took 3 days, awesome I think. Anyway, I ordered the Elise on sale in silver for only like $39 total (including shipping)! Elise [silver] I think they fit, so far my only complaint is that because these are leather the leather is bending as I wear them and creating creases (sp). But that''s just the nature of the leather, that''s going to happen. Anyway, they seem true to size. I could probably go down a half-size, but better too big than too small I think. They also feel really comfy! So, I am going to post a bunch of pics.

My next question is, do you think I should wear these on the wedding day? Or should I order satin ones and dye them? The dress is a "candelight white" so basically a light ivory almost white. And the beading is a platinum color, so I think silver shoes would be pretty. Here''s the link to my dress pics: Satin

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Shh, don''t tell FI I put them on top of his Alienware!
32.gif
Sorry the TV was reflecting on the plastic.

SJSShoePhoto4.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
I think you should wear the silver shoes! They will look gorgeous with you dress, and I can just see the silver tips peeking out as you walk! It will really highlight the trimwork on your dress.

I have a request...can you take a picture of the blue soles on the shoes, please? Thanks!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Please excuse the horrid carpet in my apartment, I totally did not pick it.
14.gif
I can''t wait until I can choose my own carpet.
12.gif

SJSShoePhoto3.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
BTW...they look gorgeous! I am thinking of getting the bronze pair, in case I want to change to flats later in the evening.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Can you believe this? My internet crashed so I drove to the clubhouse to use the internet.
32.gif
Haha I couldn''t leave you without the blue sole pic. Anyway, I think it is a periwinkle blue personally. I like it!

SJSShoePhoto7.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I will post more pics when my internet comes back! Sorry for the delay!

Class n Sass

Shiny_Rock
I love BlueTux Shoes. I orders Pamela in gold for my BMs. They were totally affordable and look really great!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Oooh! Good idea about the BM shoes!
36.gif
Okay, here are more photos. My internet is back, yaay! As you can see I haven''t removed the tissue paper from one of the bows.

SJSShoePhoto1.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarah, those are really pretty shoes and will look fab with your dress! Yay! for a great shoe deal!!!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think silver shoes work well with your gown.
2.gif
Wear them in GREAT health!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results