shape
carat
color
clarity

Beach Wedding dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ucdcows

Rough_Rock
Hi there,

I''m mostly a lurker but I post now and then. I came to all you lovely ladies for some help. A little about my wedding....I''ll be having a beach destination wedding in Hawaii at the end of the year. Now the challenge is finding a dress. I''ll be having it custom made in China when I visit in a couple of months and I need a little inspiration. Any pretty, lightweight dresses that caught your eye?

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
What is your body type, that may help...tall? short? curvy? etc?

What is your personal style...where do you usually shop?

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Woopsie! That last pictures was sort of huuuge. Sorry about that!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Beach wedding dresses!! My favorite dresses evah!!

Here''s one that my bf will wear for her Key West wedding. It is a Calvin Klein dress available at Macy''s and its so awesome on her. Hers is white though so I''m not sure where she bought it as I just noticed they don''t have any white dresses available.

melsdress.JPG

ucdcows

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 3:23:14 AM
Author: rockzilla
What is your body type, that may help...tall? short? curvy? etc?

What is your personal style...where do you usually shop?
I am very short (5''3" on a good day in the morning) =) with a wider upper body and very little hips...every dress i had tried on was at least 4 inches too long and I don''t plan on wearing heels on the beach. I''m a simple dresser....nothing too flashy or complicated.

ucdcows

Rough_Rock
Thank you ladies! Gypsy, I really like the first one you posted! Definately better without the beading!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results