shape
carat
color
clarity

BCBG dress, Coach bags, 50% or more off! WOW

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOD
you guys have to check out this site I just found, you can get BCBG, Coach, everything for about 50% off.

http://ohwhatanightonline.com/cart/

I am SO getting my rehersal dinner dress from here, just haven''t decided which one yet. They have great customer service.

I love them!

Good Luck
35.gif
36.gif
35.gif
36.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the heads-up. I love learning about new bargain websites!

jerseygrl

Rough_Rock
I love princess- do you have any outlets near you? It is nice to online shop, but it looks to me like they might have just bought things at outlets and are selling them with a mark up?

The bags are much cheaper at the Coach / BCBG outlets. I was recently at the ones in Limerick PA and got some excellent deals

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 11:48:18 AM
Author: jerseygrl
I love princess- do you have any outlets near you? It is nice to online shop, but it looks to me like they might have just bought things at outlets and are selling them with a mark up?

The bags are much cheaper at the Coach / BCBG outlets. I was recently at the ones in Limerick PA and got some excellent deals

Ditto - Coach and BCBG outlets have some AWESOME deals, definitely recommend a trip if you have them nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results