shape
carat
color
clarity

Back and Married with Pro Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I''m super tired and trying to sort through all my pictures of the wedding and honeymoon. However, I have a few that I am going to try and post.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I''m sure I am interrupting your posts, but you look LOVELY!!!
36.gif

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
More!! you look SO sexy and beautiful. Great dress!! Great everything
1.gif

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
more, more, more...please?

gorgeous, so far!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I really have so many but I have to go take a nap. I''ll post all the rest tomorrow. I think I have over 50 teasers.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
You Are Gorgeous! I adore your hair and dress! Congrats
36.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful, EM. Can''t wait to see some more!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
AAAWWW!! Those are awesome pictures, EM1!! You look stunning!!!! You and your hubby make such a handsome couple!! I can''t wait to see more pictures!!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
you look gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
!!! can''t wait to hear about your day!!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Everything looks gorgeous! I love the shot with all the confetti. What kind did you use, if you don''t mind me asking.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
OMGTHATDRESSISGORGEOUS!!!

love love love the pics you guys look so happy!
comgrats!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Forgive me if I don''t get to all of your questions, I''ll do my best though. The confetti we used was from save on crafts, its a bio-degradable pastel multi colored confetti. I put them it into individually wraped vellum packets for the guests. It was the easiest and best idea I had, the pictures came out great!

I love, love, love my dress so much I didn''t want to take it off. After not sleeping for days I actually didn''t make it to our after party. It is my only regret, so I didn''t get to wear my second dress. Oh well, I''m going to sell it. The regret part comes with spending so much time planing everything that I was so tired I had to go to bed. It was a great day but seriously, I couldn''t keep my eyes open come 10pm. Back to my dress. I was sad this morning as it is still hanging in my closet and I don''t know what to do with it. Hubby said I can try it on again later for him. That makes me feel a little better.

Overall, our day was amazing and went by way way too fast.

Here is a picture of the vellum packets that held the confetti:

hc211.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results