shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone need a cute reception/after-party/elopement dress?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
I just ordered it
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
It''s adorable! I just ordered it too! Not sure how I will use it yet. After party?

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
That is so cute!!! I think it is perfect for an after party!!! Love it!!!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
We are likely eloping in our city as soon as I get my divorce. We will then go on our honeymoon (and still have vows on the beach). So my other gown (previously posted) will be the beach wedding and this one will be the city wedding!

Did you see the hats/headbands - if these were in white, they would be awesome instead of a veil!!!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, yay!! I''m glad some of you will get to make use of this dress!! I saw it and was actually sad I didn''t have an excuse to buy it.

And LitChick, isn''t that whole site just full of fun things?? My wedding photographer got me turned onto it (she loves all things vintage) and now I have to check it daily. One of these days I''ll actually get to nab one of the true vintage items - they''re always snatched up before I ever see them!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Ladyciel, that site is killer!!! I love so many things on it. Have you ordered anything from them? The prices are so reasonable - I hope the quality is good!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
ladyciel: hows their sizing? is it like regular US size?

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like the sizing is rather small, and varies from piece to piece. They give measurements for each piece. We shall see!!!!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
LitChick, I haven''t gotten anything myself yet, but I''ve heard good things from other people re: quality! I''m an eternal window shopper - love to look, but always trying to save money...

Cleo, I think they sell multiple different brands of clothing, so the sizing will be an item by item issue. However, they take flat measurements of each and every item (click the measurements icon on the item''s product page). So, for example, to get an approximation of the waist size, double the flat measurement they give for waist. I''ve had to use this method in the past and generally had pretty good success. It helps to measure some clothing you already own and like the fit of so you have something for comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results