shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone eating MORE as it gets closer to wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
Jeez....I''m hoping I can zip that dress up in a few weeks.

I find that I''m eating / drinking like crazy!
Stress, maybe? Or in "celebration mode" early?

Who knows....I''m just wondering if anyone else is going through this.

I need to stop the insanity already!
19.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
yes. i tried southbeach and was good for a week and a half (and lost 4.5 lbs)! then i baked my fiance peanut butter cookies and it was all over! i ate them and everything else in site
7.gif
i have been bad ever since and am afraid to get back on the scale. it''s the stress!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
coco u look fine in your dress!!! (in your louboutin thread) What are you talking about??? You have no need to worry

DMB, i''ve only just started wedding planning, but yes, i''m guilty of overeating. i am a stress eater. Had KFC last night, and this morning i had my normal breakfast (cereal) and a muffin
29.gif
38.gif

You''re not alone....

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m definitely feeling some anxiety over fitting into my dress. Not because I''m eating more, but because I''ve had to stop doing my normal workouts because of a foot injury (which hopefully will heal by the wedding!). So I haven''t been able to run, and I used to run a few miles a day...needless to say this has affected my weight a bit, lol. I still do sit ups and push ups and some free weights when I can, but it''s not the same!

Sigh...guess I''ll just have to watch my diet even closer to make up for it.

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve definitely been overeating. I started my weight loss in January, did really good and dropped 20 pounds. Gained 5 back within the past month.
23.gif

I think it''s a bit stress related, but also I''ve been giving in to my cravings a little too often. I''m not super worried because ordered by dress back in February when I was heavier, but I just don''t want it to get out of control and I end up gaining the weight back by the time the wedding gets here.

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I'm totally going thru this right now!! And I tried on one of my wedding dress last night and it barely fit
8.gif

So now i have to watch what I eat and keep on exercising until my wedding... Hopefully I will lose some fat soon....
39.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I definitely am. I know I''m stressed out with work and that''s a big part of it, but I''m sure part of it is wedding stress. It''s very frustrating!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, last night my sister and I watched movies and I was pigging out on all the food I have left over from the in-room gift bags for my guests! Whoops!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
The other day for breakfast I had a piece of leftover ice cream cake
7.gif
lol

i am at least still down my 6 jean sizes from last june though, as long as i don''t go back up to that i''ll be fine which should be a piece of cake (pun intended hahahah) since i lost all the weight from cutting beer out of the picture
9.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
holy crap! 6 jeans sizes!!! thats incredible! way to go.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 10:25:46 AM
Author: Smurfyimproved
7.gif
lol

i am at least still down my 6 jean sizes from last june though, as long as i don''t go back up to that i''ll be fine which should be a piece of cake (pun intended hahahah) since i lost all the weight from cutting beer out of the picture
9.gif
That''s my plan as well, but it''s hard! There''s nothing I like better than a nice beer with dinner. I think I''ll still allow it on the weekends, just so I don''t start resenting my wedding dress for making me give up beer.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 12:01:21 PM
Author: elrohwen
Date: 7/8/2009 10:25:46 AM

Author: Smurfyimproved

7.gif
lol

9.gif

That''s my plan as well, but it''s hard! There''s nothing I like better than a nice beer with dinner. I think I''ll still allow it on the weekends, just so I don''t start resenting my wedding dress for making me give up beer.

Lol I just replaced mine with wine :) Supposedly it''s good for you! or at least that''s what i keep telling myself
27.gif
31.gif

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I''ve been eating everything in sight. And it doesn''t help that we keep going to weddings and showers and bachelorettes and eating and eating!

Ugh!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I am! Mostly because I find myself running around so much that I forget to snack and end up eating a TON of food for dinner. I have been trying so hard to drink more water, snack on healthy items and avoid junk foods but it''s becoming harder and harder.

I have a little over 3.5 months until the big day and less than a month until my first fitting. I am terrified I am going to sob through my entire fitting as I waffle back and forth between how I think I look in my dress photos - some days I think I look okay and other days I sob thinking I look terrible. I just have to remember when I had that dress on I felt amazing...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results