shape
carat
color
clarity

Anchor Anchor Anchor!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
We''re ONE MONTH away today!!! How exciting!! I hope everything is going well on your end!!

I''m finally getting everything finalized and all the ends tied up! I''m so excited for it to finally be our big day!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
YAAAAAAA!!! I'm going crazy here.

Our RSVP limit was yesterday and just over half our responses are in, FI's mom still doesn't have a dress, and my mom's last chemo treatment was moved to just one week before the wedding.
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif
I actually had to argue with the lady in charge of the proms and weddings at the hair salon to get an actual trial with my hairdresser (
29.gif
), and my brother (the one who said a few months ago he was thinking about "beating me to the alter") just told me his FI bought a dress for our wedding and it's actually fancier than my BMs' dresses (
20.gif
).

I work every other weekend, so I only have two weekends left to do stuff for the wedding. I am stressed, I tell you, stressed! It's all a little insane. But FI keeps me grounded, I take deep breaths and do what I have to do. With a little luck, everything will be done in time. Otherwise... Oh well. It's all minor stuff at this point (except maybe the number of guests and FI's mom getting a dress...).

What about you? How is it going and how are you feeling?

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! FI''s mom doesn''t have a dress yet? oooooo
23.gif

I think that was the most stressful part of my whole planning process - finding my MOM a dress....it literally took MONTHS! Now, I''m a pretty patient person, I go with the flow the majority of the time - but around month 6 of looking for dresses for mom, I about lost it. You''re talking to a girl who took 3 hours to find her dream wedding dress - I make decisions and stick with them - that''s one quality of mine that people either love or hate! ha!
20.gif

I''m so sorry to hear about your mom - but it sounds like she is doing better! It''s wonderful that she has one more treatment! I''ll be praying that she has the strength and energy to enjoy your wedding!

Don''t worry - everything will be just perfect - your months of planning and organizing will prove worth it - I know it seems as though time is running out, but you''ll be surprised at how much things work themselves out. I''m finalizing everything with our caterer and florist tomorrow and hopefully getting everything straight with our Reverend. Looks like things are on the fast track to August 2nd!!

I''m so excited for the both of us!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
My mom found her dress in a day. I changed my mind a thousand times about my dress, but I still ordered it 9 months before the wedding. FI says his mom "still hasn''t found something she likes", and I swear it takes every once of energy I have to not call her and tell her that I don''t care if she likes it or not, just buy a plain beige dress or something.

Anyway, thank you. It''s refreshing to see someone so excited about my day (of course, it''s yours too, but you know what I mean).

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Well, I just talked to FI (and I was very calm, so good for me!
36.gif
) and he''s going to call his mom. He''s going to tell her to just get a classic, plain dress in a non-flashy colour (ie: not gold) that looks good with with the navy tux his dad will be wearing. Just stop fussing and buy a dress, please.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results