shape
carat
color
clarity

Amanda-Lina''s Sposa Boutique sale (Toronto)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Oh My! Thanks for sharing! I live in Peel and am beginning my dress hunt today actually!!! I will definitely have to head over to Woodbridge tomorrow after work!

Thanks again!

~SL.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Hey SL, you're welcome. Good luck with your search and let us know how we can help. There are quite a few Torontonians on PS.

gogosi

Rough_Rock
I got my dress at Superior Bridal in Markham they are great. It''s a little family owned boutique, they have a great Pronovias inventory... I''m sure they carry a lot of other lines too but I was set on Pronovias.

I''m not a big fan of Amanda Linas... we went there when my friend got married and she tried on a few gowns really liked one but wasn''t ready to buy they wouldn''t give her they style number. Ritche also have a great sale coming up in January.

i_heart_cushions

Shiny_Rock
This is a great thread! I''ll be sure to come back for any more updates, as I''m just starting my dress shopping now too.
A lot of the stores have sales now because they''re getting rid of their 2008 inventory to make room for the 2009 dresses...

Good luck to all of you!

i_heart_cushions

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/3/2008 1:12:21 PM
Author: gogosi
I got my dress at Superior Bridal in Markham they are great. It''s a little family owned boutique, they have a great Pronovias inventory... I''m sure they carry a lot of other lines too but I was set on Pronovias.

I''m not a big fan of Amanda Linas... we went there when my friend got married and she tried on a few gowns really liked one but wasn''t ready to buy they wouldn''t give her they style number. Ritche also have a great sale coming up in January.
I was a BM for one of my friends and she got her dress at Ritche as well...I think even her mom got HER wedding dress there too. They are very nice - and have great inventory!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results