shape
carat
color
clarity

a very sad shoe story

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Ok so i had found the prettiest blue heels ever to wear for the wedding!
Well I wanted them sooooo badly but I couldn't afford them even though they were only 45 dollars. Fi took me to the store in the mall to see if they carried them but they didn't. So then a friend promised to get them for me as her wedding present for helping me with some problems she was having so i waited...and i waited...and i waited but they never came. Apparently she never got around to it. So then my mom said she would order them and have them shipped to me...well when she tried her credit card wouldn't work. Today she got all the credit card issues figured out and went to order them and today of all days they discontinued them!!!! I don't think I'll be able to get them
7.gif
I already looked on ebay and they aren't on there..does anyone know any other place I might be able to find them? They are the Sarah Jayne Smash Blue by Journeys
32.gif
38.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

n163900928_32591499_588.jpg

LilyOfTheValley

Shiny_Rock
Oh, that IS a sad shoe story!
15.gif

If you''d like, I can go to the mall in my area to see if the shoes are there. Just let me know your shoe size.

You can also do a store search on their website, and then call the stores in your area to see which ones still have the shoes.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you checked ebay, overstock, smartbargains, zappos, etc?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Well we tried calling all the stores by us and NONE of them carried it! It seems to be a shoe that was mainly only sold online
7.gif

Thanks for the sites hudson, I''ll definitely check them out, although ebay was a no go
7.gif

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Your wedding isn''t until November (we have the same date!
9.gif
), so I bet those shoes WILL pop up on ebay at some point between now and then.

You can save ebay searches if you have an ebay account - save that specific search and have ebay email you whenever anything matches your search terms. I do this all the time, and it totally works if you have patience!

Good luck!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you asked the store what happens to their old stock when things are discontinued? They may have some ideas for where you can look.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 1:47:07 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Have you checked ebay, overstock, smartbargains, zappos, etc?

Also DSW, Factory Brand Shoes, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Filene''s Basement

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That is a very sad story. I do hope you find them. You can start by typing the name of the shoe into Google to see if any other shopping sites come up that carry them. I''ve also had luck in the past finding discontinued shoes on Amazon.com.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, sympathy for you! That IS a sad shoe story. Maybe they will turn up, or maybe there is an even more perfect pair waiting for you to discover them. It''ll work out.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i found another pair i liked but they are 895 dollars lol

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Does Jouney have an outlet store? Maybe they send extra stock there? I''m sorry Smurfy.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i emailed journeys telling them my sob story and asking what they do with things once they are discontinued. hopefully theyll have a heart and help me out :-\

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
They wrote back and this is what they said:

Sorry but this style was "hashed" and combined with other styles under one style number and price so there is no way for us to tell what we have left in this particular style.

_______
Whatever the hell that means
7.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a prompt reply!

If that''s the case, then it sounds like they''re getting ready to ship them out to a place like TJ Maxx.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Start calling store to store?? What size do you need, I can help. Maybe they can ship it to the store closest to you.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i''m a 7 or 7.5
i read that the heels feel half a size bigger so probably a 7

my other idea is that im looking at dyable shoes that are the same look almost and adding the rhinestone in the middle myself, anyone else here dyed shoes? i once did ballet pointe shoes but i get the feeling its not the same

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
my moh just mentioned that our best friend has a pair of blue peep toe heels and they could be my something borrowed or something blue
thats another option for sure

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I just did a quick search, and they aren''t on the web yet. I think ebay or Craigslist will be your best bet...I doubt Zappos or something will carry them because they are a Journey brand. But, who knows

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
oh those are really close italia :) thanks!
thanks everyone else for helping me look too!!!!!
i was really bummed out this morning when i found out
7.gif

teapot

Shiny_Rock
How sad. When I got married, I went on a great shoe search as well. I went to 5 different Macy''s and all of them did not carry my shoe (I saw them online.) After calling every Macy''s in California, I just about gave up hope and I ended up calling the surrounding states and I found the last pair in Seattle and the best part was, they were on sale when I ordered them so I ended up paying $35 dollars including shipping for the shoes, had I found them locally I would have paid over $100 for them. The moral of my story is don''t give up hope. You will find THEM or find something better. If I go to the mall, I will look for you.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 3:42:46 PM
Author: Smurfysmiles
oh those are really close italia :) thanks!
thanks everyone else for helping me look too!!!!!
i was really bummed out this morning when i found out
7.gif
You''ll find something else...no worries.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh I think this are perfect just the way they are!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
thanks lily i like those ones a lot :)

LilyOfTheValley

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I forgot to tell you, lol: David''s Bridal has a whole range of dyeable shoes. Conveniently, they also sell rhinestone brooches! You can get all the shopping done in one go. I''m not sure how much it would all end up costing you, though.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Surely there are tons of options although I know how it is when you have your heart set on something in particular

how about these?

http://www.amiclubwear.com/shoes-heels-maybbluept.html
http://www.lovemyshoes.com/products2.cfm/id/25792/item/HERERA----by-BLUE%20SUEDE%20SHOE

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Ok, Smurfy... I found out that "Shi by Journey''s" is the store that carries these, and they still have them in their stores. I called one in Dallas, and they say that you have to purchase them in the store to have them shipped to another location.

I would suggest calling malls and outlets in cities around you, or cities that your friends and family live in. They can go into the store to purchase them, and then have them sent.

Apparently these stores still have them in all sizes. The SA told me that the skew number is 124324. HTH. Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results