shape
carat
color
clarity

A true love affair- Me and My Dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Well ladies.....Here it is in all its glory!! I walked in to the boutique not knowing what to expect, I have heard so many horror stories!! It was WONDERFUL! The cutest little sales associate handed me a ribbon with 5 clips and told me to clip the dresses I want to try on and she will pull them in a fititng room. I wandered with my bridesmaid Jamie and picked my 5 dresses in about 15 mins. I tried my "fav" on the hanger on first- BLAH- not cute... Got kind of discouraged (after one dress!! I am such a dork! ) Then I tried this one on, it was amazing. Like a movie- the minute the zipper went up I saw myself walking down the aisle to my honey and celebrating with my friends and family. I knew, it is amazing everyone has always told me you just know- and you do!!! So with out further delay- My dress.....

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I am having some technical difficulties....... :) The picture will follow shortly! :)

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
You so happy and lovely!
36.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you so much!! I am having a problem with uploading the pics.....as you can see!!! I am working on it...

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Straw...congrats on finding the dress that sings to you (or wait, are you singing to your dress as it looks in the picture...hehe)! Can''t wait to see more pictures!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh more pics more pics!!! Do I see cute little rufflies?!!!!! You look adorable in that pic!!! Yay!
36.gif
36.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/18/2005 2:14
6.gif
3 PM
Author: flopkins
Ooooh more pics more pics!!! Do I see cute little rufflies?!!!!! You look adorable in that pic!!! Yay!
36.gif
36.gif
Noonersmom and Flopkins:Thank you!!
emotion-20.gif
you are right I was singing to my dress! Yes there are little ruffles.....I love them!!
I have more pics- I will post them

researcher

Ideal_Rock
You look so pretty and so happy!!! The dress looks beautiful from the top! Congrats on finding one you love
30.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you all so much!! I am just so happy and I wanted to share it with y''all!! I am working on the other pics to post- they show the whole dress and the back.....They should be up within the hour.

Y''all are so sweet!! Thanks for all the nice words!
36.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Ahhhhh, i get it. My responses are like 30 seconds behind Judi''s. You cool coworker you. Thanks for sharing!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely!! The dress looks great on you!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
LoL.... Thank you Jud!!
Date: 4/18/2005 6
6.gif
1:29 PM
Author: cute330xigrl
Ahhhhh, i get it. My responses are like 30 seconds behind Judi''s. You cool coworker you. Thanks for sharing!
She is a great co-worker!
emteeth.gif

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your dress!! It''s so classic yet unique... I love the layers.. it gives it a real light, fun look! Not to mention you look FABULOUS in it!!!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/18/2005 6:19:49 PM
Author: snow_happy
I LOVE your dress!! It''s so classic yet unique... I love the layers.. it gives it a real light, fun look! Not to mention you look FABULOUS in it!!!
THANK YOU!!! Oh, I am blushing
emembarrassed.gif
... I love the dress, it is so simple but classy and it is so different- I just can''t believe that I found it so fast- it was FATE!
30.gif

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yeah... and the picture with you singing (the first picture posted) is SO CUTE! I hope I''m that happy when I find a dress!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
HOw cute are you?!!?! The dress is beautiful too..simple and feminine.. and you look so happy!! And SOOOOO CUTE! I can''t get over how adorable you are..

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you MelissaSue!! I feel so giddy in it, I can''t wait to marry my sweetie in it!!
36.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!
6.gif
Congratulations on finding such a beautiful dream dress!!! You look truly radiant - be careful, you might make your fiance pass out at the alter!!! What a beauty....
36.gif
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Awww Renee... you look so happy and pretty in that dress........ I love it!
30.gif
30.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ahh...thanks y'all! This has been so much fun, y'all are all soo sweet!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Your dress is lovely and fits you just right! Was that without fittings?!?!? You look lovely now I mist ask what sort of veil, shoes, jewlery will you be wearing on your big day?

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
that first picture of you in your dress is like the cutest thing ever. you''re obviously so happy with it! congratulations on finding the one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results