shape
carat
color
clarity

a little photoshop help?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been thinking about a symbol to put on our stationery... starting with the STDs... a design motif if you will. I think I''ve finally come up with what I want, I just need a little help to make it work.

I''ve decided I want to use the design of my engagement necklace, but I want it in dark blue, and without the necklace and links. Can anybody help?

Thanks!

infinity.jpg

cRaSh

Shiny_Rock
I'll give it a try. I'm a graphic artist.

Here is three different versions. Colors vary slightly, and there are different effects. Not sure if this is what you had in mind, but I'll be glad to work with it to get what you want.

infinity3.jpg
infinity2.jpg
infinity1.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your help!!! I think I like the middle one best. Could you make it a little darker, like sapphire, almost navy? I don''t really want to show the diamonds, so more opaque, but I like how you kept the outline of the curves. I want to be able to print it in one color so it needs to be a little simpler. Does that make sense?

Thanks so much!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kerbear! That''s closer to the color I''m going for and I like the more solid look.
36.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2006 4:08:26 PM
Author: sumbride
Thanks Kerbear! That's closer to the color I'm going for and I like the more solid look.
36.gif
sumbride, if it's for printing you are going to need a better resolution than web - (72pix which all posted pictures including your original are). Please tell me the size of this symbol and i will try to make it and will e-mail you print-resolution picture.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Oh, good point Admin!

On the invitations and such, it would be little, but on the programs it would be a little bigger, so something about 3 inches wide that can be shrunk would probably be just about perfect.

I''ve been playing with a printout I made of one of Crash''s. I drew an outline around the edge and I think I might be able to do a line drawing and then scan it back in. I''m not sure how that''s going to work.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!! Thank you so much Irina! I'm thrilled! I like them all! I guess I'll just have to see what looks best in print!

AWESOME!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Very cute! I have a necklace exactly like that but without diamonds from Tiffany''s.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I think 3 is my favorite but FI preferred 0, because 3 was "too dramatic". Of course, that''s why I like it! I put both on different versions of our STD but he''s still rooting for 0 so I think that''s the one will go with. It looks great!

MrzNeicia

Rough_Rock
No. Three is an excellent choice, and the better out of them all!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results