shape
carat
color
clarity

A few pro pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone!!
Well the wedding is over and we are back from 9 amazing days in Hawaii! The wedding was for the most part, a dream :) I really was able to relax and enjoy every second of it and seeing all of the love from our family and friends surround us on our big day was amazing! There were a few issues, but really only minor things that I didn''t even bother to stress about on the day of (florist forgot mom and grandmother wrist corsages, so we pinned the extra groomsmen corsages on their dresses and some of the extra crystals for decor were missing), but otherwise it was a perfect magical day! DH and I took pics before and our photogs already put some up on their blog! http://blog.jenandjody.com/ We are so excited to see the rest!
It really does feel different in a great way being married and after 10+ years it is about time!!! So... here are the pics.

mod pro 1.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Aw!!!! Congrats to you and your hubby!!!!!!!!!! Lovely!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
this was right before I was supposed to do the lying across the guys picture... but the guy on the far right, DH''s best friend was like "what do I do with your head??" like I was a baby or something :)

mod ed 3.jpg

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
me and the beautiful bm''s. i wish i was not wrinkling my nose, but i always do that so i guess it is a very "me" picture

mod pro 8.jpg

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, modern! You are beautiful! And that dress is stunning! You are your DH look so happy! What a gorgeous wedding!

Congratulations!!!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
really gorgeous!! love your dress, veil, hair! fantastic attention to detail throughout the wedding..love the table and the colors!! gorgeous!!!!!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful pictures!! Your wedding looks fab
36.gif
36.gif
, Congratulations!!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous pictures!! Your colour scheme is amazing...I LOVE the shade of blue! The decor looked beautiful, and you looked so happy and radiant! I love the picture with the sparklers!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
another dancing pic!! we had a blast with the band.. they even played lady gaga "just dance"

more mod dancing.jpg

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
This is completely gorgeous!!!

First, you are beautiful, and this dress is amazing on you. I
30.gif
your fluffy white bouquets, and that shade of blue is incredible.

It looks like it was a great party! Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results