shape
carat
color
clarity

9 year old girl gets married, this is soooo sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
when I first read the title I was thinking "WHAT?! what can be sweet about 9 year olds marrying?!" lol

That is really cute though.

It reminds me of A Walk to Remember. I LOVE that movie and how much it meant for her to get married, as well as other things and she found a BF who loved and helped her.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 9:26:59 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe
It reminds me of A Walk to Remember. I LOVE that movie and how much it meant for her to get married, as well as other things and she found a BF who loved and helped her.

One of my top 5 favorite movies! I didn''t even think of that :) But I totally see it now!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
The wedding was sweet but I just can''t even begin to imagine going through something like this.
8.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
This is so heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. Poor little girl. I''m glad she had her perfect day.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
When the Jonas Brothers came to visit her, it was very touching...that poor little baby girl...

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Smurfy. I was looking for an update to this story earlier this morning as I''d heard about it a few weeks ago. I wanted to see how she was doing.

It''s devastating. I can''t even imagine what her parents are going through.
7.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/5/2009 10:11:37 AM
Author: anchor31
This is so heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. Poor little girl. I''m glad she had her perfect day.
Ditto....

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am afraid it is just breaking my heart. I need to be made of sterner stuff. But God bless the Jonas brothers. And God bless the children and their families.

Deborah
34.gif

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my God, what a sweet little girl, and what a horrible affliction. I am actually tearing up at work...

I pray that she receives some sort of miracle and if God chooses to take her, may it be swift.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results