shape
carat
color
clarity

4 months to go = Wedding Bands!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
With less than 4 months to go, FI and I finally picked up our wedding bands on Saturday!
1.gif

I can''t wait until the big day when I can officially wear them together, but just had to post a hand shot for my fellow PSers! I will post more once I change the batteries in my crappy camera and get some good shots!

IMG_1495.JPG

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies!
35.gif

I''ll come back with more pictures tomorrow!!!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
omg you just made me realize that my wedding is only 3 weeks after yours. if yours is 4 months away that means mine is less than 5. eeeeekk!!!

beautiful band
36.gif
36.gif

we got ours right before xmas, and i''m so glad we did because my platinum band went up about $200!!!

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is great very beautiful. What are the specs on your ring?

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 1:13:22 AM
Author: krisvrn
Wow that is great very beautiful. What are the specs on your ring?
Thanks krisvrn!
1.gif

My e-ring is a 1.50 carat/F/VS2 princess cut solitare. The setting is in 14K white gold and is called a "modified tiffany" because it tapers in and up to allow a wedding band to sit flush!

The wedding band is 14K white gold too and has 10 channel-set princess cut diamonds (TW 0.56 carats). The color of the diamonds ranges between F-G, so they match very well with my e-ring!

My FI''s wedding band is a plain 14K white gold comfort-fit 6mm band. It looks really good on his hand! He said that he wanted me to have all of the "bling!" LOL!

I have to go to work, but will post more pics this evening! Stay tuned!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
karasue - I''m glad you got a good deal on your platinum bands right before Christmas! Can you believe how fast our summer weddings are approaching?? Are you getting nervous/excited/anxious??
6.gif

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on getting the bands! How exciting! Your band looks perfectly matched with your e-ring.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
How exciting. I love how your wedding band matches with your e-ring! Gorgeous set. My wedding''s 2 weeks after yours and we''re at the 4 months mark tomorrow! Eep!

justwondering

Rough_Rock
Beautiful set! I love that its a slight variation on classic, but still timeless
1.gif

This makes me feel guilty...my wedding''s in under three months, and still don''t have my ring...eek!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!
1.gif
I, too, love that FI got my e-ring and wedding band separately, but they still go together well!!

I''m going to post more pictures once we have a sunny day up in dreary PA!

anchor - Congrats on hitting the 4 month mark!
justwondering - you still have time to shop for a ring! Don''t rush into it and you will find a great match!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks perfect together!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results