shape
carat
color
clarity

1st round of dress shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Went to David''s Bridals first since they are SUPPOSED to have larger sizes for the majority of their gowns. But I was rather disappointed with the trip. I think I have 6 or 7 dresses to post, so here goes!

DB Wedding Dresses   very first one!!!.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Dress #2. I have a lot of photos of this one because it was our favorite! I need to edit to tell you that my BM accidentally hit something on the camera that changed the setting, so the next few dress/pictures look all yellow. Which I was really upset about, but nothing I can do now.

DB Wedding Dresses018 front of second dress.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
#3 I was laughing darned hard because my BM told me I looked like a country bumpkin! Not to mention the dress didn't fit at allll! This was what was making me so mad partly, the sales lady kept bringing dresses 2-4 sizes too small and expected me to try them on!

DB Wedding Dresses025 third dress.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
#3 Please excuse the horrible back cleavage due to the dress being way too small!

DB Wedding Dresses026 back of third dress.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
#4 Please excuse the bare feet. But at least the camera setting was fixed. And again, a dress that is too small.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
#5 I also like this one, but the floor model had the ruching screwed up from so many girls trying it on.

DB Wedding Dresses033 back-front of fifth.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
2, 5, 1- my faves in that order!!

Sorry you were less-than-pleased with the trip, but I think you have a couple winners out of the group you tried on! Did any make you think, "Oh my gosh... this is the ONE!" ?

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
#8 And finally the eighth dress. I was playing around with the cap sleeves and already took out the front insert.

DB Wedding Dresses053 front of eighth.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Pilsn! I also like all of those dresses! I was also a bit let down because strapless dresses scare the heck out of me! I told myself I wouldn''t even try them on, but corseted dress with ruching, with straps are hard to find. Hence trying on #2 which absolutely gave me a magical feeling. I really loved #8 as well, but the store was closing so they rushed me. It was barely laced up. You think they could have let me stay 5 minutes late to try that dress on!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
No need to be scared of strapless-#2 looks FABULOUS on you!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I think strapless is cute on you, too! My favorites are #4 and #8. I think #8 is very flattering. I''d say #2 is my second runner up--you look lovely in it as well. Seems like you have a lot of pretty choices!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I think 2 and 6 both look great on you, 2 being my pick between them. I want to love 1 and 5 because I love the idea of those dresses, but I'm not feeling the V-neck for you as much as the semi-sweetheart strapless and cap sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results